Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back home, back at work, back to working out

We got home within 10 minutes of our scheduled arrival last night.

I know that people always complain about the airlines and I've had my share of travel snafus over the years. However, in the past 3 weeks, I've flown 8 flights, two of them international flights, and every single one has flown without being cancelled. The worst thing that happened was a one hour delay on our final flight home from Costa Rica.

This morning, I got up early, picked up the dogs from the kennel, and then came home to work from home for the day. The dogs and cats seem very happy to have everything back to "normal" for now.

Tonight, I'll go to the gym and do an upper body lifting workout. I haven't done much lifting for the past month, so this one will probably leave me sore. By the weekend, I'd like to ride my bike or run, but it seems like it's going to rain forever in VT right now.

So, am I done with ultras? I've been thinking about that for a few days now. For two years, I've been planning to retire from 100s after I finished WS. In some ways, that still seems like a good plan. And, I still haven't finished WS.

No comments: