Friday, June 20, 2008

Last little details

I just came back from a visit to my chiropractor - one final adjustment before we head to CA. The chiropractor is heading west next week to work at the Olympic Trials, and he's pretty excited about that.

I still have some packing to do. I have to drop the dogs (I always type "gods" instead of "dogs" initially, probably respecting my dogs' opinions of their status in the world) off at the kennel tonight. I swear my older dog knows when something is going on. I don't know if it's the suitcases or something else, but he seems to know that something is up. Stop the mail. Have somebody feed the cats. Unplug the TV and computer.

I have to make sure I have a printout of every reservation for the next couple weeks.

I just need to relax and enjoy the time away.

If travel goes OK tomorrow, my run on Sunday will be at Rancho San Antonio. There's a hilly loop of about 7.5 miles there that I've run hundreds of times in my life, but only once in the past 10 years or so. I'll run it in the heat of the day on Sunday.

No comments: