Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weight

I don't know if anyone ever looks at the weight ticker at the bottom of this page. My goal for WS has been to get to 180 pounds. Near the end of February, I'd gotten to 187 pounds and most of my pants were starting to get too big.

Then, my month of March was a disaster in some ways. I got in two good long runs, but my eating was poor, I was sick part of the month, and my alcohol consumption increased. I've also been teaching a number of lunchtime classes at work, and there was (unhealthy) food there at every class.

At the end of the month, I was back up over 190 pounds. But, as of Saturday, my weight is back down to the 187 shown in the ticker below. So, no progress for over a month, but I'm back to where I was at least. I'm confident that I'm moving in the right direction right now, and one pound per week will get me to my target weight before the end of May.

Hopefully, I'll be close to my target weight for WS by the time I pace at Massanutten next month.

No comments: