Friday, July 8, 2011

Grains

It seems to me that the harder I try to avoid grains, the worse I feel every time I eat any grains, especially wheat.

Last night after work, I had a class, so I needed to grab a quick dinner. I ended up getting a burrito. It wasn't really very good, and it had a wheat tortilla. This morning, I had stomach cramps and my body seemed really unhappy with my food choice.

I'm not sure what's going on, but the last few times I've eaten wheat, I've had similar symptoms. Yet, in years of eating wheat on a regular basis, I never had these issues. Anyway, it's something I'll monitor and I'll continue to keep wheat and other grains to a minimum in my diet.

With the marathon on Sunday, I did an easy 14 miles of cycling yesterday. Today, I'll run for an easy 45 minutes or so after work.

But, right now, I'm off to interview a candidate for a job opening I need to fill.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: