Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dragging

Yesterday, after work, I had been thinking about going for a run. Instead, my son and I took the dogs for a walk. I was just dragging - tired and feeling beat up.

By 8:00 last night, I was in bed. I read for a little while, but I was asleep really early. I was too tired to even play around with my guitar for a while. I slept until 6:30 this morning - very late for me. After a few rest days last week, I had a series of great workout days. And then, I felt like I'd been hit by a truck.

This morning, my hamstring is sore - more than usual as of late. So, rather than running tonight, I think I'll go for a bike ride. The bike seems to be kinder to my hamstring than running. It's going to be a beautiful day and I want to do something outside, so a bike ride should be perfect.

Tomorrow morning, I have a tough leg workout in the gym, so I'll definitely take it easy on the ride tonight.

Seven days until my PRP treatment.

And, the college football season starts tomorrow night. The entire reason that I have a satellite dish is so that I can watch college football. My brother got his season tickets for Penn State recently. He is giving me two pairs of tickets (games against Temple this month and Minnesota next month), and then he and I are going to the Ohio State game together in November.

No comments: