Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy and resting

I've been swamped at work all week. I'm doing a bunch of testing for a new portion of our company's main product line, and the product has to work well. Since I wrote the code, I am trying to be really thorough in my testing. I don't want others to find a bug that I might have missed, and I certainly don't want a patient or doctor to run into an error in our product.

Last night, I was beat when I got home and I just took a rest day. Today, I'm feeling the same way, I'm not sure when I'm going to be done working, so I think I'll rest again tonight.

Tomorrow, I'll get in some sort of workout in the morning though. I hope.

But sometimes, work takes priority.

I am taking Friday off to drive to PA to visit my sister, uncle and mom. I'm allowed to start running again on Saturday, and I'm just counting down the days until then.

No comments: