Monday, September 15, 2008

Workout?

Yeah, I think I'm going to do a workout today. I'm going to do an upper body lifting session tonight. Tomorrow, I'll run easy and see how my legs feel from the weekend.

I'm entered in a 30K this coming weekend. My plan is to run 10-11 miles at a moderate effort and then run marathon pace for the remainder of the race. If my legs feel OK tomorrow, I may do Yasso 800s on Wednesday, or I may do marathon-pace miles that day. Or maybe tempo. But, after 25 miles in the relay and with the 30K on Saturday, I'll spend this week focusing on being cautious rather than aggressive.

We may get our first frost of the season tomorrow. There's a good chance that I'll run in tights and with a long-sleeve shirt tomorrow morning for the first time in a long time.

No comments: