Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A workout report

I felt good enough this morning to work out at the gym again. I did squats, Romanian deadlifts, step-ups, kettlebell swings, and a rotating group of ab sets. Then, intervals on the stair climber. Overall, the workout went well, although my weight for squats was lower than I would have liked and less than the last time I did squats.

If I feel OK through the day, I may go out for an easy run this evening before my son's soccer game.

Hopefully, by the weekend, I'll feel good enough to put in a good effort 22 miler. If not, my marathon training is definitely in trouble.

For the third time in the past week, we had pockets of frost around the area. My lawn hasn't been hit by frost yet, but it's going to happen pretty soon. The leaves are really starting to turn and the mountains are no longer that super-bright shade of green we see all summer. We will probably see our first snow flurries in the next three weeks or so.

Ski season is coming!

No comments: