Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Less Tired

Asleep by 8:00 last night and I slept for 11+ hours. I feel much better today.

It's supposed to be rainy today, so I'm going to lift tonight. But, the next three days are supposed to be warmer and nicer, so I'll shoot for some runs later this week. By Saturday, it now looks like it might get to almost 80F. Ski season could be headed for an early end this year.

But, running outside in shorts and a short sleeve shirt later this week will be nice, so there are good and bad things to be found in the weather.

Now, I have to decide when to change my car tires. I use studded tires in the winter and summer-only tires the rest of the year on my WRX. Changing over too early to summer-only tires can be very risky if we get even a little bit of snow. April 24th is the date where the average nighttime low rises to 33F. It's not until June 7th that the record low is above freezing, but that's a bit late to change my tires. Right now, I'm thinking that I'll shoot for somewhere between 4/12 and 4/19.

No comments: