Friday, March 21, 2008

Moving Iron

I made it to the gym this morning and did a quick weight workout before work. I did snatch-grip deadlifts (195#), T-push-ups, Bulgarian split squats with an overhead press (2x15#), lat pulldowns (140#), Romanian Deadlifts with a row (95#), and lower-body Russian twists. I did 3x8 of each lift.

I am still feeling a bit run down, but it felt good to exercise again.

I saw my chiropractor today, and he said that the functional leg length imbalance seems to be getting better with my more frequent recent visits. He said my legs were the most even they'd been when I showed up for an appointment since I started seeing him. He did 15 minutes of e-stim, one quick adjustment, and sent me on my way. He also said I could consider coming in every 6 weeks rather than every 4, unless I notice problems.

I might do an easy walk/run on the treadmill tonight, if I feel like it. Then, two days of skiing and as much sleep as possible this weekend. Next week should be my first 60 mile week of the year if I feel fully recovered by then.

Fourteen weeks until Western States.

No comments: