Friday, November 7, 2008

Two and Two and then off to the races

Last night, I ran 2 miles - 1/2 a mile warm-up, a 7:30 mile, and a cool-down. I ran after dark and I was very careful with my footing.

This morning, I went to see my chiropractor, and then ran two more miles after the adjustment. I was going to run solo, but my one dog really wanted to come along. I guess the dogs haven't been doing enough running this year, because he couldn't handle a 7:30 pace in the middle of the run. So, my run was a bit slower than last night.

Overall, I feel good and it's time to make the trip and toe the line and see what I've got. This is going to be fun, in a painful sort of way.

4 comments:

Harriet said...

Good luck Damon! I look forward to reading your report.

ollie

Tania said...

Good Luck!!!!! I am sending positive vibes your way.

David Ray said...

Best of luck! Enjoy the race.

Speed Racer said...

!!! Is your race today or Sunday? Good luck. I know you're going to smack it!