Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Finally!


I'm referring to the snow, of course. For the first time all winter, we got 12" of snow in one storm at my house and it's still going. Plus, we might get another big storm on Friday. It's not fluffy powder, but with the way this ski season has been going, any snow is good snow.

The photo above is "snowblower-enhanced", but this is my car about an hour ago.

I got in a good weight workout last night, followed by some intervals on the stair climber. Then, I played my guitar for a while, cooked dinner, and watched the Olympics for a while. After a couple really tough work days (yesterday started at 4:30 a.m.), it was nice to relax for an evening.

Tonight, I'll do a treadmill run and then spend some more time trying to clear snow from the driveway and the deck. I may even have to use the roof rake because the snow is so heavy.

No comments: