I finally visited the doctor today to get some medicine for the cough I've had for the past week. I've been coughing so much that my chest muscles are sore. Hopefully, I'll get some better sleep the next few nights.
So, the ski mountain didn't open today.
They couldn't make snow last night, so they've announced they can't open until Sunday at the earliest. They need two nights of snowmaking to be ready.
Sunday? Maybe. At this time last year, we were skiing on high quality natural snow. This year, we simply wait.
I do believe that I'm likely to get back to working out tomorrow. That's a positive.