Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CrossFit Influence Again

I didn't go to the office yesterday due to snow. We got hit by a small front wave of today's big storm - just enough to make driving treacherous.

After work, I went to the gym. I started with heavy front squats - 5 sets of 3 reps.

After that, everything I did was something we do at CrossFit, although in a more set-oriented fashion:

6 sets of 5 pull-ups
5 x 10 push-ups
5x5 box jumps
3x10 dips

And then, I did a mile on the treadmill - my first running mile of the year. I did a quarter mile warm-up, pushed hard for half a mile, and then a cool-down.

Given that I'm signed up for the 100 on 100 relay in August, I should probably start running again.

I wish I was skiing today, but work is a bit too busy, and I took a day off to ski last week.

No comments: