Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Not enough time in the day

I had a Select Board meeting last night that went until about 9:30. By the time I drove home and had some dinner, it was well after 10:00. My plan was to set the alarm for 3:00 a.m. and run 20 before work. Based on the time, I set the alarm for 4:00 instead. I got up at 4:30. I ended up getting in just over 10 miles this morning. So, I'll do 10 more tonight.

Tomorrow night, I have another meeting after work.

I'm still trying to wrap up some work on the consulting job I've been doing.

I'm doing my best to get enough sleep.

It's obvious that the days simply aren't long enough. Perhaps we could switch to a 28-hour day; that might be enough time in each day.

I think I have 8 unread books sitting beside my nightstand right now. I need to watch some Netflix discs to send them back. Either somebody has to add some time to the day, or I might have to quit my day job.

No comments: