Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Deadlifts

Not too much to say. I'm still trying to take it somewhat easy this week, while still doing a short workout every day. Last night's workout was focused on deadlifts. My max lift last night was 335 for a single rep, which was 20 pounds lighter than a few weeks ago. After six sets of deadlifts, I did lunges, Romanian deadlifts, good mornings and reverse incline crunches.

Then, dinner and another early bedtime. I think I was asleep by 8:30 and I slept until 7:00 this morning.

The long-range weather forecast looks very ominous at this point in time. We are looking at a major rain event on Sunday night, with no major snowstorms in the forecast anywhere. Our snowpack is already fairly thin for this time of year and the rain will probably cause a number of ski trails to close. For some ski areas, it might mean closing the entire resort temporarily.

No comments: