Friday, December 14, 2007

Good week so far

I've worked out hard every day since Monday and haven't had a rest day since two Mondays ago.

This week, I ran and lifted on Monday, ran on Tuesday, ran/lifted on Wednesday, ran twice yesterday and then lifted this morning.

This morning was a 4x10 day with 60 seconds rest - lower body only on the schedule. I added 3x15 of push-ups and 3x3 of pull-ups as well.

I was going to run again tonight, but I should probably buy some Christmas gifts at some point, so I'm going to do that tonight. This weekend will be skiing, with a huge storm due in on Sunday.

My poor son will be going to the doctor again this afternoon and it's unlikely he'll be able to ski again this weekend. That means he'll miss the storm on Sunday and there's no way he can skip school on Monday to go skiing, after being out sick most of this week.

If the storm materializes the way it's predicted right now, driving home on Sunday night is going to be dicey. I'd love to stay over and ski on Monday, but I'm trying to save vacation for a family trip to Western States.

Oh yeah - no alcohol since the day of the WS lottery right now and my weight is definitely dropping. I'm using a new belt notch today and I don't intend to give it back.

No comments: